Virtual Trade Mission to Boston 2021
Nova Scotia Business Inc (NSBI), in collaboration with the Centre for Women in Business (CWB), is coordinating a virtual multi-sector trade mission to Boston, Massachusetts, for high growth, women-owned or women-led businesses, planned for February 8-26, 2021.
Virtual trade missions continue to provide companies in Atlantic Canada the opportunity to assess new markets by meeting a number of pre-qualified potential customers, partners, agents, distributors and other key industry contacts in each market.
Meet the delegates
- Margaret Chapman, Narrative Research
- Shivani Dhamija, Shivani’s Kitchen
- Cynthia Giles, Capstone Management
- Lori Kennedy, Louisbourg Seafoods
- Tara Milburn, Ethical Swag
- Jo Napier, Great Women Productions
- Susan Power, PowerUp Leadership
- Joanne Schmidt, Galloping Cows
- Harriette Schumacher, Big Leap Leadership
- April Stroink, Money Coach
Attending the virtual mission and events for the CWB are executive director, Tanya Priske and business advisor, Courtney Schmidt.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on future missions and learning opportunities.