Virtual Trade Mission to Boston 2021
Nova Scotia Business Inc (NSBI), in collaboration with the Centre for Women in Business (CWB), is coordinating a virtual multi-sector trade mission to Boston, Massachusetts, for high growth, women-owned or women-led businesses, planned for February 8-26, 2021.
Virtual trade missions continue to provide companies in Atlantic Canada the opportunity to assess new markets by meeting a number of pre-qualified potential customers, partners, agents, distributors and other key industry contacts in each market.
- Margaret Chapman, Narrative Research
- Shivani Dhamija, Shivani’s Kitchen
- Cynthia Giles, Capstone Management
- Lori Kennedy, Louisbourg Seafoods
- Tara Milburn, Ethical Swag
- Jo Napier, Great Women Productions
- Susan Power, PowerUp Leadership
- Joanne Schmidt, Galloping Cows
- Harriette Schumacher, Big Leap Leadership
- April Stroink, Money Coach
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on future missions and learning opportunities.