The Mentor Bootcamp presented by the Centre for Women in Business (CWB) is now accepting applications for its 3rd cohort! This is an open invitation to all who wish to give back to their community by becoming mentors in the startup ecosystem, specifically designed for professionals/business owners who are interested in mentoring startups.
As this is a community initiative, it is a complimentary offering, with no set number of hours required, only a genuine willingness to support the startup ecosystem in Atlantic Canada
About the program:
Mentor Bootcamp began in 2021, with the simple goal of addressing a gap of the availability of trained mentors, and has resulted in the addition of over 50 trained mentors to the ecosystem.
With this cohort, we aim to virtually train 25 individuals across Atlantic Canada; providing them with the skills to become effective and impact-creating mentors to female tech or tech-enabled founders. The 8 week online program includes a combination of highly engaging talks on a variety of topics delivered by the experienced mentors, knowledge sharing, and networking among the participants.
The benefits of Mentor Bootcamp are:
- Mentors will gain knowledge of mentor-mentee relationships so that they can strategically help start-ups grow
- Mentors will be able to provide the right tools, information, and guidance to mentees
- Mentors will meet other successful leaders and learn modern business strategies and tactics from the tech industry
Commitment + Logistics:
- The program will run online for 8 consecutive weeks starting on January 18th, 2023
- Participants will attend 1.5-hour virtual sessions, Wednesdays, 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm (AST)
- There is no additional work or time required to participate
Registration is open now and the deadline is January 12, 2023
Seats are limited! Register now to secure your spot.
Are you an individual/business professional? Register here.
Are you a business owner? Register here.
Questions? Contact Tamasha Fernando.