Virtual Trade Mission to Jamaica and Miami 2021
With support from the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA) and with BEYOND Ventures Group Inc. the Centre for Women in Business led a multi-sector business-to-business trade mission for a group of Atlantic Canada businesses to Kingston, Jamaica and Miami, Florida.
Our virtual trade mission continued to provide companies in Atlantic Canada the opportunity to assess new markets by meeting a number of pre-qualified potential customers, partners, agents, distributors and other key industry contacts in each market.
We were pleased to welcome the below 10 companies to our inaugural virtual mission that took place throughout the fall of 2021.
Highlights from the information session for this mission can be viewed below:
- Tom Jennegren, Maritime Paper
- Yasmin Chong & Lesley-Ann Ennevor: Canadian Trade Commissioner Services, Jamaica
- Sandra Glasgow: BzTacticsTM Limited
- Questions & Answers: Moderator: Doug Phelan – Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
- Maria “Bugsy” Delesalle: Nexus Coastal Resource Management
- Jeff Myles: Surette Battery Company Ltd.