We offer a variety of learning opportunities and programs aimed at enhancing the knowledge and business management skills of women including advisories, workshops, mentoring programs, networking events, conferences and more.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on learning opportunities.
We invite you to:
- set up a business advisory with one of our business advisors
- join us online for Coffee Talk
- join us for a virtual Power Lunch
- apply for Grow Now for female tech founders
- apply for our Advanced Management & Mentorship Program (AMMP)
- develop a business plan through our Blueprint for Success program
- apply for a certificate training program – complimentary for members!
- apply for Greater Heights of Growth
- explore new markets for your business through participating in trade missions
We invite Mount Saint Vincent University students to:
- join our RBC Alliance of Young Women Entrepreneurs (AYWE)
- join the MSVU SparkZone (co-ed)