Starting in May 2021 | Bi-weekly, 6 months | Complimentary for members
Woman-owned and women-led technology companies are invited to apply for Grow Now for Female Tech Founders.
Grow Now is a 100% virtual, peer-to-peer accelerator program aimed at assisting emerging technology companies build and scale their tech in 2021 and beyond. Facilitators and participants share resources and best practices and will be guided through the development of a Strategic Growth Plan with the OKR (objectives & key results) framework.
Each group typically includes 5-7 participants and meets for a half-day, twice per month for a period of six months.
The program includes:
- skills training with technology and business experts
- support and accountability to develop a strategic growth plan that increases the competitive and financial success of your business
- group brainstorms and problem-solving through mastermind discussions with other women in tech and program facilitators
- information sessions with service providers, such as the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
- regular one-on-one business advisories with project lead and business advisor, Nasil Nam
- networking opportunities
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- implement your strategic growth plan using the OKR framework
- identify financial KPIs
- recognize potential gaps in your business model
- develop leadership and human resource practices to build, grow, and lead a team
- deliver a pitch aimed at sourcing funds from venture capitalists and/or angel investors
Each cohort includes 5-7 participants. To be eligible, your business must:
- be in the technology industry in Canada
- have a product in-market and generating revenue*
- have defined your ideal customer profile(s) and customer journey
- be focused on growing your business in 2021
*Applications from companies who are pre-revenue but have proven positive beta-testing or secured customers will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Spring 2021 cohort
Dates: Bi-weekly for six months on Tuesdays beginning May 25, 2021
Times: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Location: Online via Zoom
Cost: There is no cost to participate for CWB members. If you are not a current member, the cost to join is $125+tax.
Applications are now closed.
For more information
Project Lead, Propelling Women Founders
Centre for Women in Business