Starting in February 2022 | Bi-weekly, 6 months | Complimentary for members
Women-owned and women-led technology companies are invited to apply for Grow Now for Female Tech Founders.
Grow Now is a 100% virtual, peer-to-peer accelerator program aimed at assisting emerging technology companies build and scale their tech in 2021 and beyond. Facilitators and participants share resources and best practices and will be guided through the development of a Strategic Growth Plan with the OKR (objectives & key results) framework.
Each group typically includes 5-7 participants and meets for a half-day, twice per month for a period of six months.
What makes Grow Now unique?
The program offers:
- exclusive dedication to female tech founders
- customized group sessions with world-class facilitators
- group brainstorms and problem-solving through mastermind discussions with other women in tech
- one-on-one sessions with business experts
- one-on-one business advisory sessions with project lead and business advisor, Nasil Nam
- information sessions with service providers, such as NRC-IRAP and Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- implement your strategic growth plan using the OKR framework
- identify financial KPIs
- recognize potential gaps in your business model
- develop leadership and human resource practices to build, grow, and lead a team
- deliver a pitch aimed at sourcing funds from venture capitalists and/or angel investors
Each cohort includes 5-7 participants. To be eligible, your business must:
- be in the technology industry in Canada
- have a product in-market and generating revenue*
- have defined your ideal customer profile(s) and customer journey
- be focused on growing your business in 2021
*Applications from companies who are pre-revenue but have proven positive beta-testing or secured customers will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Winter 2022 cohort
Dates: Bi-weekly for six months on Fridays beginning February, 25 2022.
Times: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Location: Online via Zoom
Cost: There is no cost to participate for CWB members. If you are not a current member, the cost to join is $125+tax.
For more information
Project Lead, Propelling Women Founders
Centre for Women in Business