Grow now is a virtual incubator for female-led early-stage tech startups in Canada.
Grow Now is a 100% virtual incubator specifically designed for female-led technology companies based in Canada. The program offers essential training, mentoring, one-on-one coaching and business advisory support to enhance the business acumen of tech female founders and startups. It makes critical connections and introductions within the ecosystem across Canada to be leveraged in elevating the startup to the next level.
Applications are now open for the Spring 2023 cohort.
To be eligible for the program companies must be:
- female-owned or have a majority of female-owned shares
- an early-stage startup with a minimum viable product
- a registered technology company, based in Canada, with at least one full-time staff
- committed to amplifying growth to the next stage
Benefits and Unique Value of Grow Now
- The program offers a total of 45 hours of training covering 15 essential topics for early-stage startups delivered by experts in respective knowledge areas. The workshops cover topics such as finance, marketing, sales, pricing, pitching, investing, required regulatory frameworks, global growth, legal aspects, HR, personal branding etc.
- The program offers free one-on-one coaching on all 15 key areas above, based on the requirements of the company, facilitated by experts in the related knowledge area.
- An intentionally small max cohort of 10 is maintained to give time and focused attention to each company.
- Easy accessibility to business advisors within the program duration and also continuation of the support offered to program alumni.
- Exposure to the startup ecosystem across Canada and growing a professional network of businesses nationally.
- Connections and endorsements made to relevant ecosystem partners and government authorities.
- Network opportunities with investors, venture capitalists, government entities, like-minded founders, business communities etc.
- Recognition opportunities.
- The continuum of benefits offered to CWB members
Interested in hearing how Grow Now impacted past participants? Check out our testimonials page!
- The program is complimentary for CWB members. If you are not yet a member, you will be required to become one as part of your acceptance.
- Currently Grow Now is offered in English only, however future cohorts will be offered in both official languages.
Current cohort is full.
Questions about the program? Interested in being added to a waitlist for future cohorts? Book a complimentary information session with Tamasha.
Project Lead, Propelling Women Founders
Centre for Women in Business