Advanced Management & Mentoring Program
Now in its tenth year, our Advanced Management & Mentoring Program (AMMP) is a six-month growth accelerator program perfect for women business owners who are committed to increasing their business volume, markets, revenues and profits. Starting in October, this cohort will offer a hybrid of virtual and in-person sessions.
By The Numbers
- Over 180 women in Nova Scotia have participated in the AMMP program
- 83% of participants reported an increase in revenue between 15-17%
- 156 new employees were added
- 8 participants successfully facilitated the sale of their business
- 6 participants grew from AMMP to the Women’s Presidents Organization (WPO)
By participating in AMMP, you will…
- participate in facilitated peer-to-peer advisory sessions
- assess your business position in the marketplace
- identify and evaluate opportunities for growth
- prepare detailed financial analysis reports
- develop skills to scale your business model
- develop innovative problem-solving techniques
- incorporate all of these pieces into a strategic growth plan for your business
- receive ongoing one-on-one support from Nora
The cost to participate is $1000 + HST, which covers all materials, workshops and in-person sessions.
*Note about current session fees: The Advanced Management and Mentoring program is valued at $5,000. Due to pandemic recovery and the unforeseen strains it has placed on business owners, we continue to offer the program at a greatly reduced rate. If finances are a barrier at this time, don’t hesitate to reach out.
The Typical AMMP Participant
The typical AMMP participant is:
- focused on scaling their business
- has generated $150,000 in annual revenues (can be pre-COVID-19)
- has been in business 2+ years
- has a demonstrated viable business model
- has a business plan
- has financial statements
Each cohort includes 8-10 women from non-competing businesses.
If you do not identify with the typical participant, please contact Nora to discuss your business needs.
Current cohort is full.
Have questions or wish to be placed on a waitlist for future cohorts? Contact Nora at firstname.lastname@example.org