Advanced Management & Mentorship Program
Now in its tenth year, our Advanced Management & Mentorship Program (AMMP) is a six-month growth accelerator program perfect for women business owners who are committed to increasing their business volume, markets, revenues and profits. Starting in October, this cohort will offer a hybrid of virtual and in-person sessions.
By The Numbers
- Over 180 women in Nova Scotia have participated in the AMMP program
- 83% of participants reported an increase in revenue between 15-17%
- 156 new employees were added
- 8 participants successfully facilitated the sale of their business
- 6 participants grew from AMMP to the Women’s Presidents Organization (WPO)
By participating in AMMP, you will…
- participate in facilitated peer-to-peer advisory sessions
- assess your business position in the marketplace
- identify and evaluate opportunities for growth
- prepare detailed financial analysis reports
- develop skills to scale your business model
- develop innovative problem-solving techniques
- incorporate all of these pieces into a strategic growth plan for your business
- receive ongoing one-on-one support from Nora
The cost to participate is $1000 + HST, which covers all materials, workshops and in-person sessions.
*Note about current session fees: The Advanced Management and Mentorship program is valued at $5,000. Due to pandemic recovery and the unforeseen strains it has placed on business owners, we continue to offer the program at a greatly reduced rate. If finances are a barrier at this time, don’t hesitate to reach out.
The Typical AMMP Participant
The typical AMMP participant is:
- focused on scaling their business
- has generated $150,000 in annual revenues (can be pre-COVID-19)
- has been in business 2+ years
- has a demonstrated viable business model
- has a business plan
- has financial statements
Each cohort includes 8-10 women from non-competing businesses.
Upcoming Info Session
Join us Tuesday, August 9th from 2-3pm for a virtual information session on our upcoming Fall cohort.
Questions? Contact Nora at email@example.com