Blueprint for Success
Our Blueprint for Success business planning program is designed to guide and support women through getting started in business and creating or updating their business plan. This eight-week, virtual program includes modules on developing your idea, market research, financial planning, marketing, operations, and more.
As part of our Blueprint for Success program, you will have access to:
- information and resources to start, launch, and grow your business
- a collaborative group of women in the same business stage you are
- one-on-one support from our experienced business advisor facilitators
- dedicated time to spend on business planning and working towards your business goals
- week-to-week and ongoing accountability from facilitators and peer group members
By the end of the program, you will have:
- a defined business vision
- market research for your industry, competitors, and target market
- a detailed marketing plan, including social media strategy
- financial plans, including start up costs and projected cash flow
- an operational business plan to move your idea forward
- connections to advisors and other women business owners across Nova Scotia
Blueprint for Success is a complimentary program for members of the Centre for Women in Business. If you are not a member, you will be asked to join before the first day of the program. Explore member benefits.
Register now for next cohort beginning Wednesday, March 24, 2021. Blueprint takes place weekly from March 24-May 12, 2021 from 6-8pm.
You can also register for our waitlist / future cohort list to be notified of future program start dates.
Connect with Courtney at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on learning opportunities and more.