RBC Alliance of Young Women Entrepreneurs
The first program of its kind in Canada! The RBC Alliance of Young Women Entrepreneurs program (AYWE) empowers female students to reach their full potential to become entrepreneurs through connection and learning.
Through this free program, each student will:
- connect with other students
- receive leadership coaching and business training through regular workshops
- have access to one-on-one business advisory sessions
- have opportunities to attend business conferences and events
Some events are Learning Passport eligible! Ask Natalie for more information
- create and execute a business plan
Program participants also receive a complimentary membership to the Centre for Women in Business.
For more information:
A few photo highlights from 2019-20: