In Cape Breton
The Centre for Women in Business hired a business advisor in Cape Breton in May 2019. Funded through the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA) Regional Economic Growth through Innovation program, this project aims to bring services to the area and support local women in business.
Women in business in Cape Breton are encouraged to:
- book a complimentary, virtual one-on-one business advisory
- join us online for Coffee Talk on Thursday mornings
- browse our events calendar for online events
And of course, become a member! You do not need to be a member to access support and services, but there are additional benefits. Members can enjoy all of the benefits listing above and…
- join our Blueprint for Success planning program at no cost
- add your profile to our CWB Business Directory
- join our CWB Members Facebook group
- share your news and events via our website, social media platforms and monthly newsletters (combined audience of 22,000+)
- receive special pricing and/or advance notification for events and training, including complimentary certificate training programs
- profile opportunities across our communications channels and in external news publications (we will often receive media requests and refer to our members)
- exclusive rates and discounts with AVIS and Budget, Cambridge Suites Hotel in Halifax, Mount Saint Vincent University conference services, and Staples (20% off all copying and printing at any location in Canada) – Ask us for the discount codes
For more information, contact us.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates.