NSBI & CWB seek matchmaking services for virtual trade mission to Boston February 2021
Nova Scotia Business Inc (NSBI), in collaboration with the Centre for Women in Business (CWB), is coordinating a multi-sector virtual trade mission to Boston, Massachusetts, for high growth, women-owned or women-led businesses, planned for February 8-26, 2021.
We are currently seeking matchmaking services for the mission – read the Request for Proposals.
- Submission deadline: Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 4pm AST
- Anticipated execution of agreement: Monday, November 9, 2020
- Information webinar with prospective delegates: Thursday, December 3, 2020
- Delegate review and approval: December 2020
- Needs assessment, mentoring & lead identification: January – February 2021
- Virtual trade mission: February 6-26, 2021
Questions? Email Jennifer Dunbar at email@example.com