ACWGP: Selling Goods and Services to the Government of Canada
June 24, 20219:00 am - 10:30 am
The Atlantic Canadian Women in Growth Partnership (ACWGP) is hosting a three-part series on Federal procurement and how to do business with the Government of Canada. Attend one or all sessions!
Session 1: Selling Goods and Services to the Government of Canada
Thursday, June 24, 2021 | 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. ADT
The Government of Canada purchases over $20 billion of goods and services each year. This session will provide you with key information about how to sell to the Government of Canada that will help you learn how to:
- Find out whether the Government of Canada buys your goods or service
- Understand the contracting process including Invitations to Tender, Requests for Proposals, Standing Offers and Supply Arrangements
- Take advantage of the procurement information on Buyandsell.gc.ca
- Register in supplier databases
- Sell professional services to the Government of Canada including the procurement tools a Government of Canada buyer may use for professional services (ProServices, Task and Solutions Professional Services (TSPS), Task and Solutions-Based Informatics Professional Services (TBIPS/SBIPS), etc.)
- How Government procurement is moving online
Session 2: How to bid on Opportunities with the Government of Canada
Tuesday, June 29, 2021 | 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. ADT
Session 3: Ask the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) Anything!
Wednesday, June 30, 2021 | 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. ADT