ACWGP: How to Bid on Opportunities with the Government of Canada
June 29, 20211:00 pm - 2:30 pm
The Atlantic Canadian Women in Growth Partnership (ACWGP) is hosting a three-part series on Federal procurement and how to do business with the Government of Canada. Attend one or all sessions!
Session 2: How to bid on Opportunities with the Government of Canada
Tuesday, June 29, 2021 | 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. ADT
Would you like to learn more about how to bid on tender opportunities with the Government of Canada? This session will provide you with a detailed overview of the federal bidding process and provides key information to help you bid on opportunities, including:
- The different types of solicitation documents
- The main elements of a solicitation document and how to respond to them
- How bids are evaluated and suppliers are selected
- How to follow-up after receipt of the bidding process results
- Best practices, tips and suggestions
Session 3: Ask the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) Anything!
Wednesday, June 30, 2021 | 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. ADT