Power Lunch – Resilience for Entrepreneurs
March 26, 202411:30 am - 1:00 pm
Power Lunch Speaker: Karen Dean
Company: Karen Dean Inc. and Fierce Publishing
Program Title: Resilience for Entrepreneurs
Resilience is an important attribute for entrepreneurs. In this workshop you will gain a deeper understanding of resilience and practical tools to navigate challenges confidently, fostering a resilient mindset to enhance their entrepreneurial success.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define resilience and articulate its importance in the context of entrepreneurship.
- Assess your personal strengths and areas for growth in terms of resilience.
- Implement self-compassion techniques to manage stress and setbacks more effectively.
- Apply practical strategies to maintain a positive outlook and adaptability in the face of obstacles.
- Emphasize the importance of self-care for sustainable entrepreneurship.
- Formulate actionable steps to incorporate resilience principles into your entrepreneurial endeavors.
PLEASE NOTE: If your desired session is full, you can fill out the waitlist to be notified if spots open up.