CWB: Up To Speed Begins
September 23, 20219:00 am - 11:00 am
*Registration for Up to Speed is now full. You are encouraged to continue to registration and add yourself to our waitlist.*
Brought to you by NSBI, in partnership with ACOA, EduNova and CWB…
“Up to Speed” is a series of five half-day digital workshops that give you and your business the tools to understand digital marketing best practices and techniques. By the end of the series, your business is “Up to Speed,” helping you either enhance or launch your online presence.
Join the team from Revolve Marketing & Branding to learn the fundamentals, build your virtual storefront, and reach the right audience with the right message. This is more than a series of workshops – this program offers Q&A and mentoring sessions with the experts from Revolve, so you can get help on your specific digital needs. The mentoring sessions attendance is optional.
We also provide information about adding a co-op student or recent Nova Scotia graduate to your team to help with executing your digital plan!
- Benefits of having a student join your team
- Where to find them
- Funding available to support hiring
This training benefits you the most if you:
- have a company website
- are prepared to dedicate company resources (involvement of senior management, time commitment, internal/external technical support, financial resources) to implement the knowledge and skills acquired during the training
All workshops take place between 9:00 am and 11:00 am via Zoom.
Modules & schedule:
- Module 1.0, September 23: Before You Launch: The fundamentals
- Module 2.0, September 30: Always Open: Building your virtual storefront
- Module 3.0, October 7: Efficient Communication: Getting the right message, to the right audience, at the right time
- Module 4.0, October 14: Know Your Trajectory: Measuring, analyzing, and optimizing your digital marketing
- Module 5.0, October 21: Boosting Your Efforts: Recognizing why and when to partner
*Please note, by registering you are aware we share your name, company, and contact info with the facilitator and program partners so they can contact you with course materials, Zoom links, and additional information.