High Growth Recovery Program
Registration to our High Growth Recovery Program is now closed. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates, including details for our Greater Heights of Growth program launching in 2021.
The business landscape is experiencing great disruption as a result of COVID-19. As a result, the Centre for Women in Business had developed a new High Growth Recovery Program that will guide and support women business owners as they respond and navigate the next six months and beyond.
New markets need to be created. Breakthrough innovations are required. Business owners must rethink the fundamental way that we do business. This means re-evaluating business relationships with the environment, markets and our customers. Now is the time for women business owners to evolve their business model, generating a cycle of innovation, accountability, productivity and increasing returns.
Led by our Project Manager & Lead Innovation Strategist of the Greater Heights of Growth Program, Laurie Sinclair, participants will work through three modules:
- Module 1: Crisis management and mobilizing your action plan
- Module 2: Implementing your action plan to stabilize your business
- Module 3: Developing a recovery plan and strategy to grow and scale your new business model
The program includes:
- access to an online course space with interactive tools, worksheets and resources
- access to a customized cash flow projection tool that can be used in response to COVID-19 and beyond
- once a week, half-day virtual classroom delivery from the project lead and a series of subject matter experts
- peer-to-peer mastermind groups through video conferencing
- weekly one-on-one coaching sessions with Laurie through video conferencing
- an invitation to participate in the Greater Heights of Growth Program
To be eligible, participants must have pre-COVID-19 annual revenues of $1 million or more. Program fees will be waived for the first cohort to help address the immediate needs of women business owners.
Applications for the HGRP are now closed.
For more information
This program is being supported by the Government of Canada through the Women Entrepreneurship Strategy (WES) and Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA).