Business Growth Masterminds
Join us for an upcoming Business Growth Mastermind!
A mastermind is a peer-to-peer group, typically 6-10 participants, where members tackle business ideas, challenges, and growth with input and advice from other group members. Facilitators provide thought leadership and practice materials. Participants bring their experience and questions as peer advisors.
Our Business Growth Masterminds take place virtually over eight (8) weeks, with additional monthly follow up for six (6) months. Weekly sessions include facilitated discussion and an introduction to tools that you can apply in your business. Each participant will also receive three (3) additional 1:1 consulting sessions.
- Increase your business connections
- Learn from other growth-minded businesses
- Mastermind with business owners from different industries
- Learn new skills and apply them immediately to your business
But don’t just take our word for it! Check out these participant testimonials.
Our Business Growth Masterminds are currently being offered at no cost. While there is no financial cost, there is a time commitment to attend, including:
- weekly sessions (12 hours over 8 weeks)
- 1:1 consulting sessions (3 hours over 3 months)
- monthly follow up sessions (6 hours over 6 months)
Our spring cohorts, Tourism & Hospitality and Cape Breton, are currently in progress.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on future cohorts and programs.