CWB: Advanced Management & Mentorship Program begins
March 12, 20218:30 am
Now in its ninth year, our Advanced Management & Mentorship Program (AMMP) is an eight-month growth accelerator program is perfect for women business owners who are committed to increasing their business volume, markets, revenues and profits.
By participating in AMMP, you will…
- participate in bi-weekly facilitated peer-to-peer advisory sessions
- assess your business position in the marketplace
- identify and evaluate opportunities for growth
- prepare detailed financial analysis reports
- develop skills to scale your business model
- develop innovative problem-solving techniques
- incorporate all of these pieces into a strategic growth plan for your business
- receive ongoing one-on-one support from our program lead and business advisor Nora Perry
Each cohort includes 8-10 women from non-competing businesses. Confidentiality agreements will be distributed in the first session.
It is expected that AMMP will begin on March 12, 2021 and take place on alternate (bi-weekly) Fridays from 8:30am-12:30pm until October 22, 2021 (eight months).