Who is WEConnect Canada and how can they help you?
WEConnect Canada is a Canadian non-profit organization that is opening doors to new supply chains. Led by corporate members, it certifies firms that are at least 51% owned, managed and controlled by women and connects them with the growing global demand from corporations and the public sector for diversity and innovative suppliers.
Supplier diversity programming prepares women entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and obtain WEConnect certification so that they successfully access new and larger markets.
Supplier diversity progamming provides opportunities to:
- Connect with entrepreneurial peers and develop influential contacts
- Participate in trade missions, conferences, trade shows and special events that take place close to home and around the world
- Learn from entrepreneurs and experts who have achieved success by establishing contractual arrangements with a variety of organizations
- Become part of a network of women entrepreneurs and connect with organizations that want to do business with women-owned enterprises
- Hone your skills and develop strategies to effectively find, secure and fulfill contracts
If you are planning to look for larger markets and believe that WEConnect certification is something that would be of value to you, email or call 1-888-776-9022 or (902) 457-6449 the Centre so that we can provide you with more information.