How to Maximize Your Membership
- Email us and share your news, special announcements, and promotions in BizBeat, which is distributed the first Tuesday of each month.
- Register for a workshop. All upcoming workshops are listed under What We Offer, and in our calendar.
- Create a stand-out Directory Profile. This should capture the essence of your business.
- Get to know your fellow members. Come to our monthly Women, Business & Breakfast networking event (included in the cost of your membership) and other events that take place throughout the year - check your email and keep an eye on our events calendar for details.
- Refer business to fellow members. If you know someone who is seeking a particular service, refer them to our membership directory. It is a great way to support fellow women in business, and many will be happy to return the favour.
- Bring a friend. You don't have to be a member to attend many of our events; for some, we offer our members the opportunity to bring a guest at a members rate, so watch out for these promotions.
- Share your ideas and feedback. We need to hear from you, in the form of emails, calls, and through our regular email surveys, to ensure we are serving the needs of our members.
- Talk to our Business Development Officers. If you have purchased a membership, but are unsure of what workshops and events might be right for you, we can help point you in the right direction; book an appointment.
- Show-off your membership. Download and display the CWB Member image on your website with a link to ours so that you are easily recognized within the CWB community. CWB membership can be a great conversation starter, and presents an opportunity to build your business network.
- Register for a workshop. All upcoming workshops are listed under Training and Events, and in our calendar.
NOTE: Gutter area that will be only visible to admins